Once you have paid your entrance fee you will get a transponder, with which you can make cash-less payments in Roman Baths. For all payments made in the Roman Baths (meals, beverages, services, surcharges, Wellness treatments etc.) you pay when leaving our facility. For that purpose all payments are saved on the transponder on your wrist.
We encourage you to buy a Club Card that entitles you to discounts for entries to Roman Baths. Club Cards are name cards with ID photos. We encourage you to take a look at our price list and to buy a Club Card through our on-line shop. You can also purchase our Club Card at the reception desk. Until stock runs out.
1) Once the time limit is exceeded the price enters the next threshold
2) Free entry for children up to 3 years old
3) Children aged 3-13 get 50% discount on all fares
4) Towel rental PLN 13 (PLN 10 for Club Card holders)
5) Bathrobe rental PLN 18 (PLN 13 for Club Card holders)
6) Flip-flops rental PLN 12 (PLN 10 for Club Card holders)
7) We charge a deposit for the rented accessories in case of their damage or failure to return them
8) Charge for the use of safe PLN 5
Please remember that there is a no-textile zone in the Roman Baths, which means that swimwear should not be worn. In the corridors, restaurant and rest area, you must wear a towel or a bathrobe. You may enter all dry saunas in a towel, while steam saunas and swimming pools should be entered naked and the towel should be hung on a peg.
Monday 3:00 p.m.-10:45 p.m.
Tuesday-Friday 10:00 a.m.-10:45 p.m.
Saturday and Public Holidays 10:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Every Monday is a “Textile Day”
11 km from Katowice
20 km from Pyrzowice Airport
9 km from Expo Silesia